Friday, January 11, 2008

Ramblings and a word

Okay, I have finally picked a word for the year. It will be enjoy. I sure do need to be reminded of that. To take the time and enjoy the process of so many things, homeschooling, parenting, life, tithing just to name a few. to remember why I started doing these things in the first place will help. This word has already helped me in the moments when the girls are fighting or giving me a hard time about school, it has given me an inner quiet place to go and not let those moments get me as angry and just remember as my hubby always says, they won't be here/doing that some day.
SICKIES UPDATE:
To let you all know my sickies returned after new years. i am not sure they ever left but maybe went under cover for a while. Anyway, I finally went to the doctor. She said I had a major sinus infection and gave me a couple prescriptions. So, I get to tthe pharmacy and the lady says, and you said "you didn't have insurance right?" Thats right I respond. She then proceeds to tell me the generic version of what the doctor prescribed is 172.00 and the nose spray(to clear the passages) is 69.00. UH>>> I am sure I looked all dumbfounded. As I am thinking there is noway(I think I actually said that outloud) and God,you said go to the doctor, I believe I heard that, now what? Am I gonna just stay sick, can you die of a sinus infection? She interupted my thoughts with a "lets see if the pharmacist can get another comparable drug for you. come back in 10 min." Upon my return she said yes there was another antibiotic I could take and the generic of it was on their 4 dollar plan. WOOHOO--- there there it is proof that there is a God!!! 4 bucks compared to 172.00 how is this possible, they do the same thing, one just takes alittle longer. WHat a bundle those drug companies are making!! So needless to say I did get the meds (not the nose spray,just got some sudafed)and am beginning to feel human again. I can breath through my nose,which my sleep deprived due to snoring husband is glad for and my lungs are just a little congested. But I am on the mend. Can't wait to get back to full health and start excercising. ttfn

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like the word ENJOY. I think I might steal it from you. It's most of my problem, I think. I don't enjoy the moments.

Glad to hear you are finally getting better. I had to go to the doc yesterday. I have mastitis again. Now, if I could remember to take my antibiotic, it would be great!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Christian Myspace Layouts