Sunday, March 30, 2008

OH MAN I am a dork!

I have not posted in so long because I couldn't remember my password. Then my sis says duh.... just request a new one. Okay so I thought about it but never got around to it. So as I sit here trying to ignore my extreme tooth ache and avoid ripping cupboard doors off and splintering them across the floor I decided to finally change my password and post something, anything!!!After I got the email and went to reset the password I remembered it like a flash of lightening!! Could the procrastinating have helped my memory???? That will give me something to think about for a while. Oh and I should post my 10 random facts about me that my sister tagged me with way back in Jan. so here goes.

10 RaNdoM FActS:

1. I analyze things too much and often have personal surveys going on in my head.

2. I love Dr Pepper and Chai Tea for the same reasons, they taste warm and cozy to me.

3. I eat my food in order of which one will taste worst when cold.

4. I put a glove on to pet my dog or use a blanket and only pet without one when I am heading into the shower. I love her but she stinks, and the hair uhhh!

5. I am REALLLYYY good at making a fire.

6. I love chocolate, not milk chocolate though or white. Is that discriminating?

7. I love sliding across the wood floor in slippery socks it makes me feel like a kid, maybe if I do it more often I will be happier!.

8. I like to eat a whole bowl of popcorn for a meal.

9. I love peonies and have tried planting them the last few places I live but they never seem to make it up or bloom before I move away.

10. I have always loved having a clean floor (I prefer it over a clean countertop which has caused issues in the past) but now I am obsessed with sweeping at least once a day.Must be the wood floor and doghair combo. I can't stop myself I have even been known to do it 3 times a day or more!

1 comment:

circa 1996 said...

Well, definitely think of you when I see popcorn...wanna come over and I will make ya some? You might want to sweep my wood floors (they are awful) BUT you do not need to put on gloves to pet my dog

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Christian Myspace Layouts