Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I really have no business being on here right now. Just needed my fix. Each time I look at my sissys blogs I want to post my own, they inspire me so much.
Well, here is the list I need to accomplish before I can come back and post what I want.
1.Take a bath cuz I already filled the tub and even though I have too much to get done and should skip it-I can't waste 45 gallons of water like that.
2. Clean up my house before people arrive
3. Balance checkbook
4.Wait for bug-guy to call or come by
5. Make hubby lunch
6. Pick apart a turkey
7.Decide on my "one little word" for the year (It's a close race between 2 or 3 of them)
8. Change my playlist-sorry about the christmas music
9.Create something(was hoping to scrap but may let my blog be the something)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Christian Myspace Layouts