Friday, January 2, 2009

Nutcracker

nutcracker set, you may have to click on it and enlarge to see best.
gorgeous girls all dressed up and waiting for the ferry and our trip to seattle
walking to seattle center to hang out before the ballet(notice the sign waaayy above their heads)
fountain at seattle center, they played here before and after the ballet
the pile of stuff I found on the bench as I came up after they had run ahead down to the fountain

We were so excited to get to go to the Nutcracker this year! The girls and I had such a fun trip with my mom and Mariah. We walked a lot(we even have the blisters on our feet to prove it!)through Seattle, saw the gorgeous(loved the sets by maurice sendak,they were so colorful and whimsical) and even funny ballet, and had a great dinner at pf changs.

1 comment:

Beth said...

How fun! I would love to take Sierra to a fancy Nutcracker. Maybe by the time she's a little older, and ready to go see it, we will be living up there. I wish....

I love how "fashionista" Glory looks in the last picture. All posed and stuff. Too cute.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Christian Myspace Layouts