Thursday, December 18, 2008

Angel or Star? read on to find out.....

Okay, so the star won out. Not necessarily because it had more votes but kinda by default. We were headed out to put up a tree for someone and I had the idea to add to the decorations we were bringing. We quickly grabbed my angel, ribbon garland, and snowflakes as we dashed out. We now only have the star. After I spent a good half hour fixing it cuz the lights inside it had burnt out and Dans hands were too big to get in there I snapped it back together (barely) and put it up. I like the star, reminds me of the night the baby christ was born.(i dont know if it was a star or planet or what really but from the songs and stories when I was little I think of the star of bethlehem) I guess that is fitting as the nativity is under the tree.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

i love a star at the top of a tree...and a nativity beneath. i can't do that this year as Jo would break every piece of it...maybe next year.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Christian Myspace Layouts