Sunday, December 21, 2008

Help, I need bird seed!





Dan and the girls found these little birdie tracks outside our door this morning. There were even some by our back door too. I love how they curl around the edge of the house. They were so cute I had to take a pic and then the cat went right out. He was wanting to go to the tree were they were but with a twitch of his tail he went under the deck to stand guard. I wonder how long he will last. Those little birdies must be hungry. I think as soon as I can get the cat in I will put out some bread crumbs.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

how fun that you found those. im so jealous you all have snow. get some foodstuffs out for those poor hungry little things.

Heather said...

ahh so cute. yea the birds eating mine left tracks too so cute.

Beth said...

We have too many little birdies on our feeder to see any tracks. What kind of bird do you think left that track?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Christian Myspace Layouts